Sumary of Forbes Travel Guide’s Jerry Inzerillo Named Corporate Hotelier Of The World:
- Forbes Travel Guide’s energetic, enthusiastic vice chairman always wears a sharp suit and a beaming smile, while surrounded by a small crowd of hotel staff.
- Inzerillo, who also serves as CEO of Saudi Arabia’s Diriyah Gate Development Authority, commands such attention because he’s an industry visionary whose hospitality career spans more than 50 years.
- The distinguished accolade previously went to such hospitality titans as J.
- MORE FOR YOU “Jerry embodies hospitality,” says Filip Boyen, CEO of Forbes Travel Guide.
- Jerry knows that the success of any company comes down to that of its employees feeling valued and appreciated, and he places tremendous value on human connection — he is a natural-born leader for hospitality.
- ” Before joining Forbes Travel Guide, where he served as CEO from 2014 to 2018 and then as vice chairman, Inzerillo worked at various top-flight hospitality companies.