Sumary of Malda – A Cultural Perspective:
- And multiple reigns gave rise to diverse culture and traditions intensifying the charm of the small town.
- 2. Visit ancient mosques in Malda to know your roots Since the Nawabs ruled West Bengal for a very long time, you can find many beautiful mosques in and around Malda.
- From Adina Mosque, that resembles the great mosque of Damascus to Kadam Rasool Mosque, that bears the footprints of Prophet Muhammed;
- Malda offers the best mosques that one can witness in one city.
- Chamkati Masjid Chika Mosque and Baradouri Mosque are a few other archaic mosques you can visit in Malda.
- 3. Offer your thoughts and prayers at Jauhra Kali Amid many mosques and muslim relics, there also lies a famous Hindu Temple called the Jauhra Kali.