Sumary of 12 Places To Visit In Cappadocia In 2022 That Let You Explore The Magical Kingdom Of Anatolia:
- From an awe-inspiring underground city to breathtaking skyline vistas, this city offers an experience that feels nothing less than magic.
- 1. Goreme Open Air Museum Image Source The Goreme Open-Air Museum is considered to be one of the best places to visit in Cappadocia.
- This museum resembles a vast monastic complex composed of refectory monasteries placed side-by-side, each with its own church.
- Also, the Goreme Open Air Museum has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1984 and was one of the first two UNESCO sites in Turkey.
- Known to be one of the well-known Cappadocia attractions, the real joy of this museum is while meandering down the cliffside paths, exploring the fire-blackened interiors of the cave dwellings, and staring out at the brilliant vistas at the surrounding countryside.
- No:1, 50180 Aktepe Köyü/Avanos/Nevşehir, TurkeyTimings: 8.30 AM to 5 PM 3. Kaymakli Underground City Image Source Built under the hill known as the Citadel of Kaymakli, this was opened to visitors in 1964. If you are in Turkey and wondering about the best things to see in Cappadocia then do not miss exploring the underground city.