Sumary of 5 Historical Caves In Turkey Which Will Give You Some Serious Adventure Goals!:
- Turkey is a country which is blessed with a rich history, scrumptious cuisine to taste and a line of pristine beaches to sit back and relax.
- 1. Altinbesik Cave Image Source The Altinbesik cave is located at the western steep of Manavgat Hill and considered as one of the most famous caves in Turkey.
- 2. Ayvani Cave Image Source One of the lesser-known yet ancient caves in Turkey, the Ayvani Cave is Bursa’s hidden natural jewels.
- Location: Bursa 3. Kizilelma Cave Image Source Resting at the KizilElma quarter of Ayici village of Gelik district, this natural cave stands as one of the most famous caves in Turkey.
- There is the water of Aydin Creek ve Buyuk Ay Creek drips within the walls of the cave.
- Location: Zonguldak Suggested Read: 8 Impeccable Museums In Turkey To Embrace The Deeply Rooted Turkish History!