Sumary of Dubai holidays: UAE raises hopes for ‘bespoke travel arrangements’ – some flights resume:
- Following Thursday’s traffic light travel update, the United Arab Emirates ambassador to the UK has slammed the Government’s decision to keep the nation on the red list..
- At the time of writing, only British and Irish nationals and UK residents are permitted to enter the UK from anywhere in the United Arab Emirates..
- However, the United Arab Emirates ambassador has spoken out about Boris Johnson’s Government’s decision, claiming the nation is “among the top countries in the world for both vaccination rate and its testing programme.”.
- “Our aim is to allow families and friends separated by COVID-19 to reunite as soon as possible and to resume our crucial business and leisure travel links.”.
- At the time of writing, the FCDO continues to advise “against all but essential travel to the whole of the United Arab Emirates based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks.”.
- “Residents, tourists and visitors travelling from or through the UK and arriving in Dubai and Abu Dhabi must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test which was taken no more than 72 hours before departure and present the certificate at check-in…