Sumary of Here are the top 10 beach destinations for wealthy investors:
- Paul Steel | The Image Bank | Getty ImagesCancun and Daytona may draw spring breakers and Waikiki, honeymooners, but which beaches worldwide are millionaire magnets?
- It aggregated data from more than 30 sources, ranking each on a scale from 1 to 50 to for beauty (30% of index ranking);
- The Cayman Islands tops this year’s list, thank to its status as a Caribbean tax haven for investors who do not wish to deal with the complicated tax laws of other countries, according to Nomad Capitalist.
- “Nomad Beach Index 2021The NBI aggregates data from 30-plus sources to assign destinations scores for beauty, which counts towards 30% of a ranking;
- Hvar, Croatia (tie)Source: Nomad CapitalistOther Caribbean nations such as Antigua and Barbuda, St.
- “Now you’re a citizen and you can live there as long as you want and enjoy the zero-tax policies,” Henderson.