Sumary of Sandals Resorts: Britons can book £600 discount on holidays to travel corridor hotspots:
- Britons desperate to escape the rapidly approaching winter months can jet off into the sunshine without the need to quarantine on their return home if they visit one of a selection of Sandals Resorts in the Caribbean..
- Full list of ‘safe’ countries exempt from UK quarantine [LIST]Ryanair cuts all regional Irish flights except Dublin [COMMENT] Entry requirements for Barbados Travellers jetting off to Barbados must complete and submit an online immigration form 24 hours prior to travel..
- Travellers from the UK must arrive with a negative PCR test taken by a certified or accredited laboratory within 72 hours of arrival..
- “On arrival, you will be required to quarantine at government-approved facilities (a designated holding hotel or approved villa at your own expense, or a government facility free of charge), and undertake a further test 4-5 days after the first accepted negative test..
- “Reservations for either a Government operated quarantine facility or a COVID-19 certified property must be confirmed before travel,”.
- “All passengers will advance through immigration, baggage claim, customs and, except those from the Travel Bubble, arrivals for transportation to their COVID-19 certified property or Government operated quarantine facility,”…