Sumary of British Airways to trial IATA Travel Pass:
- British Airways will begin trialling the IATA Travel Pass on flights from Heathrow to Geneva and Zurich in Switzerland from this week..
- British Airways’ customers can then book a Covid-19 test with an approved provider and the results will be automatically uploaded into the app by the laboratory..
- Sean Doyle, British Airways chief executive, said “We are committed to exploring ways to ensure that the customer journey is as frictionless as possible and sharing our learnings to help the travel industry take off again..
- “We hope to be able to offer a customer-friendly digital option for every British Airways international route that requires proof of government mandated Covid status documentation.”.
- British Airways is also currently trialling digital travel app, VeriFLY, on routes to the US, France, Ireland, Barbados, Bahamas and Canada, as well as all inbound international flights…