Sumary of New Travel Warnings Issued From CDC:
- The CDC has new travel warnings for several popular international travel destinations across the globe as confirmed Covid-19 cases increase.
- These warnings advise potential travelers to avoid specific countries and to take additional precautions when traveling.
- (Photo by Monica McGivern/Xinhua via Getty Images) Xinhua News Agency via Getty Images CDC Level 4 Travel Warning This newest batch of travel advisories assigns a Level 4 “Very High” Covid-19 risk level to six countries.
- This is the highest risk level for the CDC travel warning system.
- Maarten Bahamas Haiti Kosovo Lebanon Morocco These warnings come as the Delta variant and other variants spread across the United States and international travel destinations.
- Fully vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers are at a higher risk of getting or spreading Covid-19 in countries with the highest risk levels.