Sumary of The Ultimate Guide To Covid-19 Travel Restrictions: Masks, Testing, Vaccine Mandates And More:
- In some major American cities, for instance, vaccine mandates are already in place for indoor dining, sports venues and entertainment arenas.
- Beyond the federal government’s recommendations, regulations for wearing face masks vary wildly from state to state and locality to locality.
- Right now, seven states—Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington—as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico require people, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks in indoor public places.
- As Covid-19 cases keep rising, surveys show that a majority of Americans back mask mandates.
- These latest additions include major tourism draws such as France, Greece, Iceland, Ireland and about a dozen Caribbean nations.
- This month, the “Do Not Travel” list expanded to include Aruba, the Bahamas, Curaçao, Dominica, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Martinique, St.