Sumary of British Airways to grow long-haul network next month:
- British Airways will operate 52 long-haul routes alongside its short-haul network next month as the airline continues to adapt to changing restrictions around the globe as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic..
- Services will continue to operate to US gateways including New York JFK, Boston, Los Angeles, Miami and San Francisco, with Newark added to the schedule in late November..
- Flights to the Caribbean continue to destinations including Barbados, Antigua and St Lucia, and flights will operate to destinations across Africa, the Middle East and Asia such as Dubai, Mumbai, Hong Kong and Singapore..
- British Airways will also continue to serve domestic destinations including Manchester, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Newquay..
- “We continue to connect Britain with a substantial number of destinations across the globe and customers tell us they are reassured by the safety measures we’ve put in place, including personal protection packs, screens, sanitiser stations, adapted meal services and customers and colleagues in masks…