Sumary of Vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers are going to different sets of Caribbean islands:
- Adina Eigen took her first trip to the British Virgin Islands in December 2020. Around that time, it had one of the world’s lowest Covid rates among islands that had reopened.
- “The staff at Oil Nut Bay is entirely vaccinated,” she said of the luxury resort where her family stayed.
- “The British Virgin Islands are part of a rising number of Caribbean destinations that attract vaccinated travelers — while proving less attractive to unvaccinated people.
- Travelers to the British Virgin Islands Vaccinated Partially vaccinated Unvaccinated June 202178%6%16%July 202188%2%10% BVI’s Central Statistics OfficeAlong with Barbados and St.
- Lucia, the British Virgin Islands allow unvaccinated travelers to enter only if they quarantine for one week.
- The relative strictness or leniency of entrance requirements in the Caribbean is reshaping travel trends in the region.