Sumary of Where is hot in November? The 10 holiday resorts to visit for winter sun:
- Matt Allwright gives advice on summer travel Holidays have faced a wealth of complications over the past year and a bit, with Brits unable to jet off on summer holidays to favoured destinations..
- With lockdown restrictions gradually easing, holidaymakers may be opting for delayed holidays – choosing winter sun..
- There are a wealth of destinations which have hot and sunny Novembers, giving holidaymakers the opportunity to get their much-needed beach break..
- GETTY) Bangkok – average November temperature 33.1C With its capital city Bangkok boasting highs of 33.1C in November, Brits won’t be short of sunny skies and warm weather..
- Holidaymakers can even book multi-destination holidays to Thailand, pairing Bangkok with two or more locations in Thailand – making sure you get some beach time..
- GETTY) Singapore – average November temperature 31.3C Singapore is a vibrant sovereign island city-state in Southeast Asia, with highs of 31.3C in November..
- Holidaymakers can also go whale watching in Samana, explore the coral reef at Bavaro Beach or see ancient cave art at Cueva de las Maravillas national park..
- Barbados – average November temperature 30.3C Barbados is another Caribbean island with gorgeous highs of 30.3C and plenty of sunshine in November….