Sumary of At Family Coppola Hideaways In Belize, Go For The Wine, Stay For The Farm Fresh And Plant-Based Food:
- Both Turtle Inn and Blancaneaux Lodge boast waterfront cottages, hydro-electric powered features and organic gardens.
- Both properties operate under the Family Coppola Hideaways umbrella straddling the country from the mountains to the seaside.
- What Turtle Inn has in beach front dining, Blancaneaux Lodge has in lush tranquility with a sprawling 70-acres dotted with villas on the former family retreat.
- Spoiler alert: Blancaneaux Lodge happens to be Francis Ford Coppola’s personal favorite.
- Family Coppola Hideaways Both location allow for easy access to Mayan ruins, horseback rides to towering waterfalls and the longest zip-line in Central America.
- Evenings at Blancaneaux are spent relaxing at the outdoor spa, swimming in the heated Waterfall pool and various on-site dinner spots that pay homage to the Coppola’s Italian roots and nearby Guatemalen neighbors.