Sumary of Six Senses Belize to open to guests:
- The sun-drenched stretch of secret beachfront on Ambergris Caye, the most sought-after destination in Belize, offers an abundance of watersports, adventure and wild nights in equal measure.
- A five-minute boat ride away, or swim for the sporty, offers private island bliss for the secluded overwater villas, spa and wellness facilities.
- “Throughout, the emphasis has been placed on sensitive integration of landscaping to connect guests with nature and allow for greater privacy and coveted ‘desert island’ appeal,” said Neil Jacobs, chief executive of Six Senses.
- It offers an eclectic mix of daytime and night-time amenities, anchored by the Experience Center.
- Another outdoor pool, ice cream parlour, overwater restaurant and Cinema Paradiso offer nightlife, socialising and Belizean culture galore.