Sumary of Here’s What Americans Need To Know When Visiting Canada’s Top Mountain Resort:
- This year-round mountain resort 90 minutes north of Vancouver lives up to its stellar reputation by offering tons of entertaining outdoor and indoor options, including world-class dining.
- Araxi is one of the most popular restaurants at Whistler, Canada’s premier mountain resort.
- That final bit proved challenging when my husband and I planned our getaway north of the border.
- That was the easy part and we were back on Highway 99 in around 30 minutes.
- Whistler might be best known as a world-class ski resort, but in the summer, it’s all about mountain .
- The Village consists of three pedestrian-friendly neighborhoods: Village North, Centre and Upper Village.