Sumary of Hidden idylls and stunning sunsets: late summer breaks in Europe, chosen by readers:
- La Graciosa is a 20-minute boat ride away and hosts two tiny but perfect beachside restaurants serving freshly caught sardines.
- PeterProfileReaders’ tips: send a tip for a chance to win a £200 voucher for a Sawday’s stayShow Guardian Travel readers’ tipsEvery week we ask our readers for recommendations from their travels.
- To enter the latest competition visit the readers’ tips homepage-Was this helpful?
- Perfect peninsula, MallorcaPlatja des Coll Baix on the Alcanada peninsula.
- The menú del día at La Casa Gallega (on Carrer de l’Hostaleria in Port d’Alcúdia, no website) is the perfect way to finish the day.
- Photograph: Violeta Mesa/EPAThe green oasis of La Gomera is not as touristy as its Canaries sister islands and a true walkers’ paradise.