Sumary of Now Canada is on the green list, head to the natural wonder that is the Bay of Fundy:
- There are occasions — rare and unforgettable — when the universe dances for you.
- In one of the ballets, the dancers are very small indeed: birds the size of a sparrow or less, each one weighing no more than three pound coins: three quidsworth of beauty that creates something which might dazzle the richest person in the world.
- Pictured are the bay’s Cape Hopewell Rocks When the tide is out in the bay, up to three miles of land is ‘temporarily exposed’, Simon Barnes explains I see 35,000 of these birds all dancing at the same time, which almost makes me dance for joy myself.
- The second troupe of dancers consists of more substantial individuals: nine humpback whales, huddled together in a great raft of sociability, the biggest more than 50 ft long and weighing up to 45 tons.
- And Lord, they do space in New Brunswick: 700,000 people share 28,000 square miles and the nearest large town, Saint John, has a population of around 58,000.A city-dweller must change pace.
- The city was named after General Robert Monckton, but bears a misspelling of his name SIX NATURAL CANADIAN WONDERS Fin whale: The longest whale of them all, after the blue whale: came up by the boat with a spout that almost joined the clouds.