Sumary of Three Countries Open Borders to Non-Essential Travellers from India:
- Good news for Indian travellers planning to visit Canada, Germany and Maldives.
- However, they will have to produce a negative Covid-19 test result taken at the final point of departure to Canada, which makes it slightly tricky as Indians have to fulfil any condition set by the respective third country.
- According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, fully vaccinated travellers will be allowed to enter Canada may be exempted from federal quarantine and day 8 testing starting July 5.
- Read:Countries You Can Visit Right Now As An Indian German public health agency, the Robert Koch Institute, which had banned travel from India listing it under ‘virus variant countries’ has now reclassified India as a ‘high incidence area’, according to media reports.
- The reclassification is expected to ease travel restrictions on Indians.