Sumary of Vancouver’s New “It” Hotel:
- The exterior and pool deck at the Versante Hotel Versante Hotel Vancouver is a city that I adore, and why not?
- But Vancouver is lacking when it comes to luxury hotels that I’m excited to check into whenever I’m in town.
- Located near the airport and about 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver but definitely not an airport hotel, Versante is a locally owned independent boutique property that’s meant for the stylish set.
- A Deluxe guestroom at Versante Versante Designed by the Vancouver-based CHIL Interior Design, it has 100 rooms, all of which have floor-to-ceiling windows with mountain or river views and are decked out with bold colors and designs including patterned carpets, flowered wallpaper and gold accented accessories.
- Versante’s lobby was inspired by a Chinese night market Versante Hotel Then there’s the instantly Instagrammable lobby that’s inspired by a Chinese night market and features pieces from the internationally-famed Vancouver artists Andy Dixon and Marie Khouri.
- Andrew Steinberg, an advisor with the luxury travel company Ovation Vacations, says that Versante is a refreshing and necessary addition to Vancouver’s hotel lineup.