Sumary of Follow this easy day trip to San Fernando, Pampanga that you can do right now:
- Enjoy the sights of several historic structures built during the colonial era such as the Metropolitan Cathedral of San Fernando, Pampanga Hotel, the Arzobispado De Pampanga at San Jose Road, the beautiful ancestral houses along Consunji Street, and the old PNR train station museum near Capitol Boulevard.
- Old PNR train station museum near Capitol Boulevard.
- Eat lunch at a Dubai-inspired restaurant After a city stroll, head to Souq Pampanga, a Dubai-inspired restaurant along Lazatin Boulevard.
- This instagrammable restaurant offers international food as well as deconstructed Filipino food including Kapampangan cuisine.
- Souq Pampanga, a Dubai-inspired restaurant along Lazatin Boulevard.
- Buy Kapampangan pasalubong Before you drive back to NLEX and head back home, visit any of the Kapampangan pasalubong shops along McArthur Highway.