Sumary of 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Hershey, The Sweetest Place On Earth:
- While Hershey is a household name, did you know the birthplace of America favorite chocolate brand is also a top summertime destination?.
- So whether you’re seeking some relaxation in a world-class spa or unique ways to spend time outdoors under the sun, below are five reasons why you should consider visiting the Sweetest Place on Earth..
- The Hotel Hershey Though more Americans are getting vaccinated and countries are gradually opening up their borders for tourists, roadtrips remain the easiest and more importantly, safest way to relieve your wanderlust..
- Driving distance from major East Coast cities like New York, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C., Hershey marries small-town charm with big city conveniences..
- And unlike other family-friendly destinations (like Orlando or San Diego), Hershey offers something for everyone, no matter your budget or the time of year you visit..
- The Hotel Hershey Opened in 1933, The Hotel Hershey is a stately historic landmark and the most elegant hotel in the area..
- Accented with colorful tiles, painted sky ceiling, palm trees, and a working fountain, the space draws inspiration from founder Milton Hershey love of Cuba..
- The spotless, airy gym is stocked with state-of-the-art equipment (include a Peloton bike), while the sports and fitness complex offers a bevy of activities (think basketball, tennis, and sand volleyball) in one convenient location….