Sumary of Maldives showcases thrilling water sports and underwater experiences at DEMA Show 2021:
- Visit Maldives showcase thrilling underwater experiences available in the Maldives at DEMA Show 2021. The event is held in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA from 16th to 19th November 2021. DEMA is the largest trade only event in the world for companies doing business in the scuba diving, oceanwater sports and adventure/dive travel industries.
- Apart from exhibiting underwater activities this is also an ideal opportunity for industry partners to announce their latest plans and collaboration with new partners and strengthen old ties in the USA Market.
- Visit Maldives is participating in the event along with industry partners, Marselia Maldives Pvt Ltd, Robinson Club Maldives, Ocean Sapphire and Six Senses Laamu.
- Through this event we can inform the B2B involved in the water sports industry from other countries about the experiences and adventures available in the Maldives for enthusiasts seeking to enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, diving and other water sports activities.
- In addition, Visit Maldives will have the unique opportunity to engage with a massive targeted audience of future and current water sports/recreation enthusiasts and professionals.
- Maldivian tourism products (resorts, guesthouses, liveaboards, hotels) and uniquely-Maldivian experiences will be promoted throughout the event.