Sumary of Neighborhood To Watch: EDGE District, St. Petersburg, Florida:
- Petersburg is often on the cutting edge of shopping, dining and cultural experiences.
- Committed to preserving the district’s eclectic personality, the EDGE Business District Association launched the Edge Collective Urban Marketplace in February, 2021. Their vision was to create a space to incubate local entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses.
- We wanted to have the ability to provide affordable spaces in a high-profile location with a safer outdoor environment for entrepreneurs at a time when it was very difficult to start or maintain any business.
- ARTicles MORE FOR YOU Rooted in a rich history of pioneering and industry, the district features restored buildings, landscaped corridors with majestic palms, public art, eclectic shopping, dining and cultural experiences.
- A variety of galleries and shops include Ashe Couture Boutique, featuring dresses, accessories and jewelry, while ARTicles is an art gallery and custom framing shop.
- ” Visitors to the district can discover a wide variety of dining options, ranging from gourmet pizza to Latin cuisine that packs a big flavor.