Sumary of Witness The Beauty Of These 11 Waterfalls In Shimoga That Are A Must-Visit In 2020!:
- Visiting here during the rainy season is the best to see the aquatic beauties of the waterfalls in Shimoga.Shimoga waterfalls are a popular choice for nature lovers, adventure seekers and if you are taking a monsoon tour in India..
- The villagers(belonging to Shimoga) are the local guides to take you to the hidden waterfalls present in Shimoga..
- Kunchikal Falls Barkana Falls Onake Abbi Falls Jogigundi Falls Jog Waterfalls Hidlumane Falls Dabbe Falls Honnemaradu Falls Achakanya Falls Koodlu Theertha Falls Unchalli Falls 1..
- Kunchikal Falls Kunchikal fall in Shimoga is a breathtaking waterfall flowing down from a height of 1492.78-ft on the Western Ghats Mountain..
- Once in Shimoga town, you have to travel via road 56-miles to reach the Kunchikal Falls in Nidagodu village.Entry fee:.
- Onake Abbi Falls This is one of the hidden waterfalls in Shimoga, which you must trek in the rainforest and discover them by the waterfall sound..
- Jog Waterfalls These plunge waterfalls are the 2nd highest waterfalls in India and the highest waterfalls in Shimoga..
- It is advisable to come here in the early morning and see the sun rays glittering on the droplets of sprinkled water from this falls..
- Hidlumane Falls Imagine hearing the sound of water falling on the rocks while you are trekking through a dense forest..
- While going through the trekking trail, you will come across several spots where you can get a clear view of these Shimoga waterfalls..
- But the best part of Hidlumane waterfalls is the top point from where you get the best view of water falling down ferociously..
- The best way to reach this place is by taking a train till Kundapura Railway Station and then hire a jeep to reach the starting point of the trek that is needed for these waterfalls.Entry fee:.
- Dabbe Falls The meaning of the word ‘Dabbe’ translates to ‘steps’ in the local language which totally justifies the name as the water falls through several steps..
- Situated near Hosagadde Village, these waterfalls are known for its sheer beauty and serenity which has attracted many nature-buffs till now..
- As these waterfalls are a part of Sharavati Valley, it is wrapped with foliage and amazing landscapes that add to its beauty..
- The nearest railway station to Dabbe falls is Talguppa railway station from where you can take a cab to reach the trekking point.Entry fee:.
- Apart from this, you can also take any local transport and reach coffee estate from where the waterfalls are just 10-minutes away by walking.Entry fee:.
- Achakanya Falls Falling from a height of 6-7 feet, Achakanya Falls is nothing but a piece of heaven on earth that people were not aware of…
Want to know more on Witness The Beauty Of These 11 Waterfalls In Shimoga That Are A Must-Visit In 2020! click here go to tour news source.
Travel and tour information summary from Travel Triangle Travel News.
Author: Smitha M.