Sumary of DOT bares tourism recovery plans for Bulacan:
- SAN MIGUEL, Bulacan – The Department of Tourism (DOT) has expressed its commitment to help revive tourism in Bulacan and help the province recoup economic losses caused by the COVID-19 pandemic..
- During her visit to the Tecson House on Thursday (June 10), Tourism Secretary Berna Romulo-Puyat vowed to help bring in more tourists to Bulacan, noting her deep roots in the province..
- “So much history happened here in Bulacan, and when the province opens to tourism, we will make sure that more people from the NCR region will spend a day or more touring its heritage structures and ancestral homes and learning more about the birth of our nation,”.
- The Department said it will provide the required technical assistance to ecotourism sites in the province for its safe reopening to tourists..
- As part of its long-term recovery plans for the province, the DOT aims to promote farm tourism in Calumpit, culinary tourism in Malolos and Marilao, and ecotourism sites in San Miguel, Doña Remedios Trinidad, San Rafael, and Norzagaray….