Sumary of The UK’s 10 ‘best’ dog-friendly beaches perfect for late summer walks:
- uk analysed Google review data to uncover which promise the best days out.
- The UK’s top 10 ‘best’ dog-friendly beaches1. Durdle Door, DorsetDurdle door was ranked as the “best” dog-friendly beach in the country based on visitor reviews.
- The beach’s name-sake arch was formed over thousands of years, as the thrashing waves eroded the Portland limestone, eventually creating the central hole.
- Spanish town tells people to leave if they ‘can’t handle’ rural life2. Cuckmere Haven Beach, East SussexNeighbouring the white chalk cliffs of the Seven Sisters, this pebble beach offers a quiet alternative.
- 3. Man O’War Beach, DorsetAnother popular Dorset beach is Man O’War beach, which boasts a stunning stretch of sand and fine pebbles for your furry friend to run free.
- Man O’War Beach is also part of the Jurassic Coast, boasting incredible, rugged views.