Sumary of CEO, Chef Ellen Bennett On The Evolution of Mexican Food And Why You Should Take A Chance On Your Dreams:
- Today, her business creates uniforms for more than 4,000 restaurants and coffee shops around America and holds a place as one of the hottest brands in cuisine.
- When I finally came home, I had a different perspective, because being in another culture taught me about new ways of being, new foods and new ways of dealing with people that returned home with me.
- Ellen Bennett: I think Anthony did a great job of showing people the honest truth about what happens in a kitchen, then traveling the world and showing what happens in everyone else’s kitchens.
- At times, it felt like Rick was celebrating it more than the people who were there.
- If I think back to when I lived in Mexico City, I vividly recall people back home telling me that I was insane.
- Today, it seems like people are seeing that Mexico is really this place with tons of museums, and vibrant art.