Sumary of Health and safety protocols promoted in Los Cabos, Mexico’s top luxury travel destination:
- The Los Cabos Tourism Board has implemented stringent health and safety measures in an effort to protect both visitors and locals, while also minimizing the economic impact and reducing business closures.
- Since the beginning of the pandemic, Los Cabos has adopted several measures to protect the public health, including demanding visitors to complete a health questionnaire prior to their departure.
- • Creating health and safety guidelines in harmony with health authorities • Developing a layered approach strengthening cleaning, hygiene, physical distancing, and the use of PPE• Implementing health screening protocols at the airport and port• Working together with travel providers to get a Clean Point certification• Enabling a flexible reservation policy for travelers• Facilitating communication between local authorities and hotels, suppliers, etc.
- The meticulous implementation of health and safety protocols has played an important role in Los Cabos’ travel recovery.
- Nonetheless, as mentioned earlier in this article, it’s necessary to fill out a health questionnaire online and provide a few personal details.