Sumary of PATRÓN Partners With Designer John Geiger To Launch Streetwear Collection Celebrating Tequila And Mexican Art:
- Just in time for National Tequila Day, a limited-edition streetwear collection inspired by the history of Mexican street art is launching.
- The PATRÓN x John Geiger streetwear collection is inspired by the work of Mexican street artist, SENKOE, who designed the tequila brand’s limited-edition 2021 Mexican Heritage Tin.
- The 2021 PATRÓN Mexican Heritage Tin is covered in a one-of-a-kind design that illustrates the Tree of Life interweaved with vivid imagery of the creation of the universe.
- MORE FOR YOU PATRÓN X Geiger collection PATRÓN Tequila “For the past five years, PATRÓN has released a limited-edition Mexican Heritage Tin that visually shares the history, traditions and culture of Mexico through spirited designs created by local Mexican artists.
- With this year’s theme highlighting Mexican street art, we collaborated with fashion designer, John Geiger, to showcase the parallels between SENKOE’s street art and streetwear.
- “The Mexican Heritage Tin allows us to pay homage to our home and our Mexican roots while celebrating the craft and attention to detail it takes to develop our tequilas – we’re thrilled to be collaborating with two extremely talented creators that share the same level of commitment and passion for their craft.