Sumary of June 4 Is National Doughnut Day: 6 Hotels That Honor The All-Mighty Sweet Treat:
- Brooke Mayo With National Doughnut Day (June 4) around the corner, American travelers may find themselves on the hunt for a sweet pastry while on the road..
- The Sanderling Resort, Outer Banks, North Carolina The doughnut-themed guest room, in partnership with Duck Donuts, at The Sanderling Resort on the ….
- Located on the Outer Banks and home to national doughnut chain, Duck Donuts, guests can sleep in a doughnut-themed guest room..
- In partnership with Duck Donuts, the special room is decked out in sweetness with doughnuts appearing on the bedding, artwork, rainbow sprinkle-themed curtains and wall decor..
- Brooke Mayo Not to mention, there a wake-up call service with, you guessed it, doughnuts as well as an in-room doughnut decorating bar..
- Later in the day, guests can get a behind-the-scenes look at how doughnuts are made at the local Duck Donuts store..
- The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans Locally made beignets (similar to a powdered doughnut) are part of the hotel’s Paris without the jet ….
- package at The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans, the hotel will deliver a tray of homemade beignets (the famed French doughnuts popular in the Big Easy) complete with three dipping sauces and a steaming pot of coffee to their door….