Sumary of Top Things To Do In Saint Lucia:
- Saint Lucia’s Pitons getty Geothermal activity, dramatic mountain views, dense rainforests, volcanic sand beaches and multi-hued coral reefs allure travelers to the island of Saint Lucia, located in the West Indies in the Caribbean Sea, all year round.
- Shop at Castries Market Handmade cooking utensils found at the market in Castries, St.
- getty Right across from the harbor in downtown Castries, the island’s capital and popular port city, you’ll find a lively market where you can buy local goods.
- getty Intrepid travelers will love hiking to the top of Gros Piton on a guided adventure that begins near the village of Soufriere, at the interpretive center in the town of Fond Gens, on the island’s southwestern coast.
- Experience Food Festivals Fish Fry Fridays party town, Anse La Ray, St Lucia getty The island on weekend nights, between Soufrière and Castries, transforms into a lively party scene where Piton beer and local rum flows.
- Either visit the Gros Islet Street Party on the northern end of the island, the Anse Le Ray Fish Fry further down the western coast, or the Dennery Fish Fry on the eastern coast.