Sumary of A look at the renovations happening at the Hyatt Regency Boston/Cambridge this summer:
- A look at the renovations at Hyatt Regency Boston/Cambridge Travel The renovations will be complete this fall.
- The Hyatt Regency Boston/Cambridge along the Charles River is getting a makeover this summer and will reveal a new restaurant and state-of-the-art fitness center this fall.
- The renovations include a redesign of the hotel’s entrance, lobby, and iconic atrium, upgraded technology, a new full service bar and restaurant, state-of-the-art fitness center — complete with Life Fitness equipment and Peloton bikes — and an overhaul of its 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space.
- “We are so excited to infuse a new energy into the property and reintroduce the hotel to today’s traveler,” said Melissa Green, general manager of the hotel, in a statement.
- “Our position on the iconic Charles River paired with the redesign of our spaces and overall guest experience, will welcome guests and locals alike to rediscover, enjoy and ultimately return.” Advertisement: A hotel publicist declined to provide the cost of the project.
- The lobby and atrium will feature warm neutrals, rich leather accents, and customized art honoring local universities.