Sumary of CDC Guidelines On Needing The Vaccine For Travel:
- That’s a common question these days whether you stay within the United States or travel internationally.
- Here is the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance for traveling.
- People wearing face masks are seen on the National Mall in Washington, D.
- (Photo by Liu Jie/Xinhua via Getty Images) Xinhua News Agency via Getty Images Delay Travel Until Fully Vaccinated The CDC currently recommends that all Americans become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before traveling domestically or internationally.
- It’s also possible to start taking booster shots approximately eight months after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna mRNA shots to keep your fully vaccinated status.
- MORE FOR YOU After traveling, you don’t have to self-quarantine but should self-monitor for potential symptoms.