Sumary of Here’s What Worries Air Travelers More Than Getting Covid-19:
- A positive Covid-19 test result within 72 hours of flying back to the U.S. means you’re stuck in that country for a while longer.
- getty Catching Covid-19 is not the number one worry for international travelers, according to Inmarsat’s Passenger Confidence Tracker 2021, the largest global survey of airline passengers since the pandemic began.
- Other major concerns for travelers boil down to the unpredictability of travel right now, with 41% of travelers expressing worry over unpredictable border closures and more than a third (36%) citing confusing safety protocols.
- Since January, all travelers flying into the United States must test negative for Covid-19 within 72 hours of entering the country.
- Inevitably, some travelers — vaccinated or not — test positive within the last three days of their trip.
- For vaccinated travelers, the risk of getting seriously ill from Covid-19 is extremely low.