Sumary of Here’s What’s New In Las Vegas For Summer 2021:
- Read on to discover some of the latest restaurants, bars, attractions, and hotels worth visiting this summer in Las Vegas..
- Courtesy of Virgin Hotels Las Vegas James Beard semifinalist Kris Yenbamroong has brought his popular Night + Market from Los Angeles to the new Virgin Hotels Las Vegas and it doesn’t disappoint..
- With dishes that pack bold flavors and a spice level that goes well beyond just a kick, this is where you’ll find the real deal when it comes to Thai food..
- Popular dishes like the pork toro, thick-cut pieces of fatty jowl served with a chili dip, and nam khao tod, a crispy rice salad with soured pork and loads of aromatics, have made it to Sin City and are musts when ordering..
- But to make this outpost a little more special there are also several items that are unique to the Vegas dining experience, such as a garlic fried rice topped with Santa Barbara uni and ikura, lobster pad thai, and whole fried catfish..
- Courtesy of the X Pot Hot pot has finally arrived on the Las Vegas Strip and it not just your regular, run-of-the-mill hot pot, either..
- At the X Pot, the Chinese tradition features classic selections like meatballs, noodles, and vegetables, as well as elevated ingredients like A5 wagyu, king crab, and lobster..
- Broths, which are served in individual pots, range from a delicate golden chicken stock to a spice-packed Szechuan soup….