Sumary of Iconic Los Angeles Boutique Chuck’s Vintage Debuts In New York:
- A Pair of Raw Denim Jeans at Chuck’s Vintage Chuck’s Vintage But I’m lucky that I live in New York, which is home to some of the best vintage stores in the world and attracts people globally who come specifically to check them out.
- The iconic Los Angeles boutique Chuck’s Vintage has finally opened an outpost in town.
- Chuck’s Vintage co-founder Madeline Cammarata Chuck’s Vintage Chuck’s Vintage was founded by Madeline Cammarata, who unexpectedly died of a stroke last year.
- Madeline, who came from a fashion background, was a well-known model famous for rocking denim down runaways.
- Another fun fact: once, a world-renowned denim archivist entrusted Madeline with millions of dollars’ worth of collectible denim that quickly ended up selling— as did most items in the store since they were considered covetables.
- Madeline may be gone, but her legend lives on with the help of her husband Vinnie.