Sumary of ‘It’s disgusting’: Matt Judon goes off on mac and cheese when asked about Thanksgiving side dishes:
- Matt Judon goes off on mac and cheese as a Thanksgiving side dish Patriots “Get it off the table.
- ” New England Patriots outside linebacker Matt Judon warms up prior to a game against the Cleveland Browns in Foxborough earlier this month.
- During a press conference Tuesday, the New England Patriots linebacker went on an unprompted rant against the broadly popular dish, after being asked about his favorite Thanksgiving side.
- Speaking to a room of mostly middle-aged male reporters, he noted that the dairy and lactose-filled dish would “mess up our stomachs.
- ” Judon’s comments come just a day after Patriots rookie quarterback Mac Jones revealed his dislike for apple pie and pecan pie, as well as pies in general, on WEEI.
- Like his coach, Jones said his favorite Thanksgiving dish is mashed potatoes.