Sumary of These 8 AirBnBs are all reachable on the commuter rail:
- Newburyport/Rockport Line The Fourth of July is over, so it’s Halloween, right?
- Regardless, Potterheads will love this meticulously curated and decorated BnB located right near the water.
- Providence/Stoughton Line This luxurious, meticulously decorated loft is right near downtown Providence, and is located in a 160 year old house.
- According to the listing, the unit is in the John Lansberry House which was built in 1852. The space has been refurbished, and even features a new bath, designer kitchen, colorful decor, a deck, and a funky fireplace.
- Newburyport/Rockport Line Here’s your chance to stay IN the wharf!
- No, really, this modest unit is on Bearskin Neck, a little peninsula on Rockport’s coast, which is also one of America’s most beloved art colonies.