Sumary of U.S. Removed From Europe’s List Of Safe Countries: Covid Travel Restrictions For Non-Vaccinated Americans To Follow:
- On Again: The European Council has recommended travel restrictions for non-vaccinated U.S. citizens .
- Now it’s official: On Monday, the European Council issued a recommendation to all its 27 member states to reinstate Covid travel restrictions for travelers from the United States that are unvaccinated against the coronavirus.
- “The European Council has removed five countries and one entity/territorial authority from the list of countries for which travel restrictions should be lifted,” the Council’s statement announces.
- MORE FROM FORBESParis’ Arc De Triomphe Wrapped In Silver Blue And Red: Christo’s Posthumous Ephemeral MasterpieceBy Cecilia Rodriguez “Without prejudice” “Following a review under the recommendation on the gradual lifting of the temporary restrictions on non-essential travel into the E.
- U., the Council updated the list of countries, special administrative regions and other entities and territorial authorities for which travel restrictions should be lifted.
- ” MORE FOR YOU What that means, according to the European Council press release, is that “non-essential travel to the E.