Sumary of Utah police criminally cite American Airlines passenger seen growling, shouting ‘Joe Biden’ on flight:
- Cellphone video circulated this week shows a seemingly intoxicated American Airlines passenger approaching flight attendants who ordered him to sit down, before growling at fellow passengers and fidgeting with his mask while in his seat, shouting at at one point, “Joe Biden, really?
- ” Timothy Armstrong, a 61-year-old Las Vegas, Nevada resident, was issued a criminal citation for public intoxication and disorderly conduct following an “in-air disturbance” aboard a flight from Los Angeles bound for Salt Lake City, Utah, the Salt Lake City Police Department (SLCPD) said in a statement.
- 6, after the SLCPD received information about an intoxicated passenger onboard American Airlines Flight 1802. After the flight landed safely, officers boarded the plane, took Armstrong into custody and escorted him off the aircraft, police said.
- Several clips of cellphone video were shared to Facebook by another passenger, Dennis Busch.
- ‘UNRULY’ PASSENGER CAUSES AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT TO STOP IN SEATTLE One clip shows the man, since identified as Armstrong, approach a male member of the flight crew.
- Standing in the aisle, Armstrong shouts, “You can’t hold us,” as the flight attendant demands, “Sit down now!