Sumary of Visit And Celebrate, The National Parks Service Turns 105 Today:
- Glacier National Park, Montana, USA getty The National Park Service turns 105 on today, August 25th.
- To celebrate its ripe old age, all National Parks across the country waived entrance fees today, with some hosting in-park programs.
- View to Cathedral Rock near Sedona with green bushes and trees under a nicely clouded sky.
- Sedona, close to the middle of Arizona, makes a great home base for visiting some of these other parts.
- You can get deals on a number of hotels in Sedona this week, including the highly rated and family friendly Sedona Rouge Resort and Spa.
- You can do short day hikes or backcountry hikes – or, if you’d prefer to cover more ground, see the park via car on the Crater Rim Drive Tour or the Chain of Craters Road Tour.