Sumary of What to know about traveling to Cape Cod this summer:
- Margo Tabb Cape Cod officials are gearing up for a banner season and have this message for the millions of visitors expected to flood the region:.
- has one of the top 10 B&Bs in the world, according to Tripadvisor users “Cape Cod and the islands will be one of the safest, if not the safest, destinations in the United States,”.
- Julian Cyr, who represents Cape Cod, Nantucket, and Martha Vineyard, during a Cape Cod COVID-19 Task Force press conference on Thursday..
- A workforce shortage due to the pandemic means visitors may encounter longer wait times at businesses, Cyr said..
- Charlie Baker administration is lifting virtually all COVID-19 restrictions on businesses and gatherings on May 29..
- Ahead, Cape experts offer tips for renting homes, dining out, shopping, planning activities, and visiting the Cape Cod National Seashore this season..
- Travelers in need of a rental on the Cape this season should get cracking, said Jennie Sparrow, marketing manager for WeNeedaVacation.com, which offers more than 4,000 listings on the Cape and islands that range from modest to luxurious….