Sumary of Denmark lets Welsh people visit freely but rest of the UK must wait:
- The Scandinavian country has backed Wales’ Covid strategy with the bold move to let Welsh residents, who have had both vaccines, visit freely.
- Statistics estimate one in 360 people have COVID-19 in Wales, compared to one in 95 in England.
- It’s been praised by many social media users, seemingly both living in Wales and other parts of the UK.Entry to Denmark is assessed by risk level, categorised by green, yellow, orange and red ratings.
- On Saturday evening the Danish authorities rated the UK as “red” with the exception of Wales, reports North Wales Live.
- Visitors from England, Scotland or Northern Ireland must have a “special worthy purpose” for travelling to Denmark, even if they are just passing through.