Sumary of Destination Dresses: Where To Wear 7 Stunning Looks Before Summer Is Over:
- To close out the season in style, we’re listing some beautiful dresses (and two two-pieces) and where you should wear them.
- From the Nordics to the tropics, here are looks you will want to wear: Totême Gathered Jersey Dress in Cava Totême 1. Athens – Totême Gathered Jersey Dress in Cava This draped dress has major Grecian goddess vibes and is perfect to wear in Athens on a hot September day.
- This dress can be worn with flat or heels, making it an ideal day to night candidate for your stay in the Greek capital.
- Never Fully Dressed Miami Jaspre Skirt and Cami Top Never Fully Dressed 3. Miami – Never Fully Dressed Miami Jaspre Skirt and Cami Top Miami is colorful and tropical, so why not wear a set that’s both of those things when you’re there.
- Never Fully Dressed’s Miami Jaspre Skirt and Cami Top go perfectly together (looking almost like a dress) in a mix of pink, green and yellow print with palm trees and building patterns featured prominently.
- Andrea Imayah Reni Dress Andrea Imayah 4. Canouan – Andrea Imayah Reni Dress This orange bronze number by Andrea Imayah has a silk finish and is perfect for an equally colorful sunset.