Sumary of Dining In Style With Celebrity Hairstylist Bernardo Vasconcelos:
- Tordesilhas in São Paulo is fantastic for typical Brazilian dishes.
- Ivy Chelsea Garden is an entrepreneur’s favorite for a meeting over cocktails.
- There are vibrant colors, sensational sounds, and seasonal dishes alongside 1960s-themed cocktails.
- The extensive menus have been created by Executive Chef Sean Burbidge and are designed to offer an eclectic mix of modern British comfort food and international dishes.
- Ivy Chelsea Garden Ivy Chelsea Garden The cocktails are the true standout items and include Fortunate Son with fresh mint, lemon and sugar shaken and topped with chilled Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne;
- Thank You for The Days with with Grand Marnier, Aperol, fresh orange juice, and Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne;