Sumary of Flights: easyJet, Jet2, TUI, BA, Ryanair & Virgin updates following green list devastation:
- The news came as a blow to holidaymakers and airlines, which had been ramping up capacity for green listed Portugal..
- Now, with cancellations likely, what are the latest updates from easyJet, Jet2, TUI, British Airways, Ryanair &.
- The Luton-based carrier is set to operate larger plans and add extra flights with over 1,000 extra seats added on routes from Faro to Gatwick, Luton, Manchester and Bristol..
- “You can edit your booking until two hours before your flight is due to depart – even if you’ve checked in..
- Green and some amber list countries continue to operate, as long as customers are willing to meet the testing and isolation requirements asked of them for their specific destination..
- The orange-tipped carrier has partnered with Randox to provide COVID-19 test kits for customers who are required to take them..
- Jet2 In a blow to holidaymakers, Jet2 and Jet2holidays have made the decision to further suspend travel plans until July 1..
- The Leeds-based airline has cancelled all of its Portugal flights throughout June, as well as flights and holidays to red list Turkey….