Sumary of Its Going to Be a Big Summer for Hard Seltzer:
- (Lyndon French/The New York Times) The music should be pumping and the burgers and jerk chicken wings flying out of the kitchen this holiday weekend at The Rambler Kitchen + Tap in the North Center neighborhood of Chicago..
- While White Claw and Truly — the Coca-Cola and Pepsi of hard seltzer — capture about 70% of the market, everyone wants in on the action, drawn by the staggering growth..
- (Care for passion fruit-orange-guava?) They are also trying to outdo one another by coming up with new variations, such as so-called spiked seltzers, which use rum or tequila;.
- Boston Beer introduced Truly Iced Tea Hard Seltzer this year and a few weeks ago released an ad campaign with British pop singer Dua Lipa..
- This spring, hip-hop star Travis Scott released Cacti, a seltzer made with blue-agave syrup, in a partnership with Anheuser-Busch..
- “People were lining up outside of the stores to buy Cacti and share pictures of themselves with their carts full of Cacti,”.
- White Claw slim cans prominently state that the drinks contain only 100 calories, are gluten free and have only 2 grams each of carbohydrates and sugar….