Sumary of What Does A Tucson Steakhouse Have In Common With A Plant-Based Restaurant Across Town?:
- Silver Saddle via Instagram Back in the saddle This charming Southwest city — home of Saguaro National Park, the University of Arizona, the James Beard award-winning Sonoran dog palace and the groundbreaking Whiskey del Bac — proudly embraces its cowboy roots.
- Tumerico is a popular plant-based restaurant in Tucson owned and operated by chef Wendy Garcia.
- I met a friend for lunch and she suggested Tumerico, chef Wendy Garcia’s Latin-inspired plant-based place located in a strip mall.
- My lunch date — who relocated from the gray Pacific Northwest — met me well past noon, so we walked right up to the counter and ordered one of everything.
- Fresh flavors pop at Tumerico, a Latin-inspired, plant-based restaurant in Tucson.