Sumary of 25 Great Photos Of Wildlife & Nature Winners Of Nature Photographer Of The Year 2021:
- Organized by a partnership between the South Australian Museum and Australian Geographic the Nature Photographer of the Year is open to photographers of all ages, skill levels and nationalities who submit images of fauna, flora and landscapes in 10 categories.
- “The past year has really encouraged all of us to reconnect with nature as we spent weeks and months in our homes.
- We were forced to stop and slow down the pace,” said Brian Oldman, Director of the South Australian Museum.
- ” MORE FROM FORBESWorld’s Best Places To Visit In 2021 By National Geographic: Dream Now, Go LaterBy Cecilia Rodriguez “Whilst the pandemic has brought many hardships it has also given us a reminder to be thankful for the natural world around us,” Chrissie Goldrick, Editor-in-Chief of Australian Geographic said.
- The South Australian Museum organizes a public exhibition featuring all finalists from Friday 27 August until Sunday 31 October.
- The Australian Museum in Sydney will also host the exhibition from October 2021 until January 2022 Leafy night, Overal and Animal Portrait winner: Leafy seadragon, Second Valley, South Australia.